Thursday, August 5, 2010

Life... it changes in a moment. It is in these moments of time when our character is formed and reformed.

Every day we make seemingly innocent, reasonable choices and then in a moment of time you realize those innocent, reasonable choices have had a dramatic affect on your life. Fifteen months ago I went through one of these traumatic and irreversible moments, significantly changing my life. The choices I made in the moments that followed this life altering news allowed me to come through this experience stronger, healthier, happier and quicker than many think possible. I believe it is because I have faced the heart wrenching truth, dealt with the pain, and chose to forgive that I am moving forward with dignity, grace and peace. The pain was the most intense I have ever experienced; today it is through humor and hope I find resilience.

I wanted to share this journey for others who may feel they have reached a point in their lives where they are not sure how or if they can continue. What happened is not as important here in this blog as how I survived. It is my hope to share with you the hope, mercy and grace that will give you the strength to go through the difficulties you might be facing. In addition, I want to share random thoughts, joy and fun information to enhance your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment